Our durable Hornback Crocodile belts are Made in Australia from our talented leather craftsmen.
This stylish, exotic Croc leather belt is available in 44/112, and they look fantastic with your jeans – other sizes can be ordered.
The buckles can easily be changed by unsnapping the buckle tab.
• Avoid exposing your crocodile leather piece to direct sunlight and rain or any other constant source of water
• Avoid cleaning your crocodile item with harsh chemicals
• Clean the item with a slightly damp soft cloth.
• Dry away from direct sunlight.
• To condition your crocodile item, apply a light coating of extra fine beeswax. Gently rub into leather and then lightly buff off.
• We believe in conservation, and only use crocodile skins obtained from CITES regulated and approved crocodile farms.